- It is made of stainless steel
- Nipple's perimeter is 10mm
- Works 360 degree in all directions and gives 0.90-100 ml/min water
- Length: 34mm
- Weight: 11g/each
- Push in style
- Seal way, Double cone seal
- Comes with the nipple cap to prevent the nipple head falling
Instructions & Note:
- Simply drill an approx. 8.8-9.4mm hole in your pipe or container & push rubber grommet into hole and insert the nipple. The rubber gasket is installed first and then stainless nipple is pushed into the gasket.
- Each rubber is accustomed to the nipple. Therefore, the parts must not be mixed with other nipple gaskets during assembly.
- We recommend 1 nipple for 2-3 poultry
- Water nipples only work under low pressure (5.5 psi or less). Do not contact directly to a garden house (house water pressure is around 30 to 75 psi)
If you want to have it connected directly to a garden house then a water pressure regulator is required.