Enjoy quiet plucking with this rust-proof, maintenance-free, wet plucking machine. The large plucker includes 92 natural rubber chicken plucking fingers that spiral strategically inside the 23" food grade plastic drum to ensure every feather from wing to tail is plucked perfectly, without harm to the skin.
Did we mention it's rust-proof? The best part about the plastic food grade drum and 100% natural rubber plucking fingers is that your birds will be plucked in a clean environment, thus reducing any chance of damage or contamination.
No maintenance cost? The simple, yet powerful, patented motor design reduces friction within, thus eliminating the need for lubrication and expensive part replacements. The design reduces breakage within and eliminates the need for regular part replacements such as belts, gears, etc. Further, the simplicity of the design promotes cost savings by using 50% less electricity consumption that other units.
Don't forget the feather shoot! Cimuka's design includes a feather shoot for your feathers to flow easily out of the drum. To operate, use your hose to wash feathers through the feather shoot. You may choose to add a bucket or use the unit over a drain to remove feathers from your work area.
- Max Weight: 26 lbs
- Up 3-4 Small Chickens (30-45 seconds)
- For larger birds, use weight suggestion
- Up to 2-3 Small Ducks (45-60 seconds)
- For larger ducks, use weight suggestion
- 1 Turkey (60-120 seconds)
- Wet Plucking
- CMK02 Natural Rubber Chicken Plucking Fingers (92 Count)
- 100% Feather Removal Rate
Dimension & Weight
- Drum Diameter: 21.2"
- Unit Height: 29.5"
- Box: L 23" x W 23" x H 21"
- Weight: 55 lb.
- 400 Watts
- 110 Voltage
- 60 Hz geared motors
- Max power consumption: 2.5 Amps
- 250 revolution per minute
- 1 year warranty