JUMBO QUAIL? We recommend upgrading to the "Jumbo Quail" flooring option.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
FREE 2-5 Day Ground Shipping Over $100
Power-washable breeding cage holds 30 - 42 quail. A rust-proof plastic laying cage makes quail breeding easy and sanitary. Feed loss is reduced with smart grill feeder, water is clean due to algae-free hoses, and waste is efficiently removed from the unit by deep manure trays. Collect eggs in the roll-out trays below and enjoy manure-free eggs every time. The unit features rust-proof flooring (vs galvanized wire), an injury-free design, and an improved door locking system.
This breeding pen is recommended for homesteaders, hatcheries, nurseries, breeders, hobbyists, poultry scientists, small farmers and industrial / commercial use.
Fits a variety of breeds: Coturnix, Bobwhite, California, Japanese, King, Blue Scale, Gambel's & more.
You ask, we deliver! This upgraded quail cage now comes equipped with removable middle walls. Easily convert your breeding cage to a community style hutch with only a few snaps. Enjoy closed walls for selective breeding or snap off the middle dividers for an open hutch style floorplan.
1) Hygienic Manure Trays Manure tray is deep to collect droppings below the cage. The trays slide in and out with ease to make washing and cleaning easy. Prevent disease by having a system that removes harmful substances, like bacteria, from your quail's living space.
2) Smart Feeders Shock-proof, red grills lay on top of removable feeding troughs to reduce feed loss, inside and outside the cage. Removable feeding troughs holds 5 pounds of feed. Customers claim to save 30% more of their feed with the flexible, shock-proof grills.
3) Egg Rollers The tilted, elliptical flooring delivers uncracked eggs to the roll-out trays below. Removing the eggs from the living space ensures clean, manure-free eggs, every time! Never worry about disturbing your quail to remove eggs! We all know how that can be.
4) Automatic Drinker Refillable, 2.1 gallon, water tank uses an anti-algae, silicone hose to deliver filtered water through an anti-bacterial PVC square pipe to 6 steel nipple drinkers. Drinker cups are attached below the nipple drinkers to prevent bird wetting and to keep the manure dry. The seamless watering nipple system promotes the highest level of hygiene.
5) Elliptical Flooring
Flexible flooring makes standing, walking, spawning and mating more comfortable. This results in higher egg production rates and fewer feet problems. ComfortplastTM elliptical flooring is used, instead of galvanized wire, to create a rust-proof, safe, comfortable and hygienic environment for your quail.
6) Stackable Tier Design
Mix-&-match different layers to create the perfect setup. Cimuka's COMFORTPLAST Stackable System allows you to stack different layers for brooding and breeding. To create a custom tiered experience, choose from different layer additions. View Layer Additions
Material: ABS Plastic
Design: COMFORTPLAST TM
Assembly Required: Yes
Recommended Location: Indoors or enclosed shelter
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 38.6” x W 24” x H 35.8” - Layer Floor Space: L 35.8" x W 17.3" - Layer Height: Front 9.3", Back 7.5" - Box: L 39” x W 24” x H 10” - Weight: 40 lb
I am a 70 year old woman and I put it together by myself. Two layer quail cage. Was easy, except my hand strength is not great so I found it very helpful to carefully use regular pliers to carefully help snap the sides together. Also I would suggest including a shutoff valves between levels. Also some sort of snap down for the middle of the feeding trough would be wonderful. I got this product as it is a complete system and it is great for my use which is eggs and meat. Thanks for a great product!
Thank you for the review, and the suggestion, JR. - The Hatching Time Team
Quail starter kit
Assembly was simple after we watched the video. I love that it has feeders and waterers built in; that really saves me time and money building my own. All the plastic is smooth and seems like it will last a very long time and will be more comfortable for feet than wire.
Thank you for the review, Kendra. We use ABS Plastic, for a sanitary rust-proof plastic cage that saves you time and money - The Hatching Time Team
Assembled fairly easy. Solid construction. Now my quail need to start laying.
Thank you for the review, Jason - The Hatching Time Team