Power-washable breeding cage holds 75 - 105 quail. A rust-proof plastic laying cage makes quail breeding easy and sanitary. Feed loss is reduced with smart grill feeder, water is clean due to algae-free hoses, and waste is efficiently removed from the unit by deep manure trays. Collect eggs in the roll-out trays below and enjoy manure-free eggs every time. The unit features rust-proof flooring (vs galvanized wire), an injury-free design, and an improved door locking system.
This breeding pen is recommended for homesteaders, hatcheries, nurseries, breeders, hobbyists, poultry scientists, small farmers and industrial / commercial use.
Fits a variety of breeds: Coturnix, Bobwhite, California, Japanese, King, Blue Scale, Gambel's & more.
You ask, we deliver! This upgraded quail cage now comes equipped with removable middle walls. Easily convert your breeding cage to a community style hutch with only a few snaps. Enjoy closed walls for selective breeding or snap off the middle dividers for an open hutch style floorplan.
1) Hygienic Manure Trays Manure tray is deep to collect droppings below the cage. The trays slide in and out with ease to make washing and cleaning easy. Prevent disease by having a system that removes harmful substances, like bacteria, from your quail's living space.
2) Smart Feeders Shock-proof, red grills lay on top of removable feeding troughs to reduce feed loss, inside and outside the cage. Removable feeding troughs holds 5 pounds of feed. Customers claim to save 30% more of their feed with the flexible, shock-proof grills.
3) Egg Rollers The tilted, elliptical flooring delivers uncracked eggs to the roll-out trays below. Removing the eggs from the living space ensures clean, manure-free eggs, every time! Never worry about disturbing your quail to remove eggs! We all know how that can be.
4) Automatic Drinker Refillable, 5 gallon, water tank uses an anti-algae, silicone hose to deliver filtered water through an anti-bacterial PVC square pipe to 15 steel nipple drinkers. Drinker cups are attached below the nipple drinkers to prevent bird wetting and to keep the manure dry. The seamless watering nipple system promotes the highest level of hygiene.
5) Elliptical Flooring
Flexible flooring makes standing, walking, spawning and mating more comfortable. This results in higher egg production rates and fewer feet problems. ComfortplastTM elliptical flooring is used, instead of galvanized wire, to create a rust-proof, safe, comfortable and hygienic environment for your quail.
6) Stackable Tier Design
Mix-&-match different layers to create the perfect setup. Cimuka's COMFORTPLAST Stackable System allows you to stack different layers for brooding and breeding. To create a custom tiered experience, choose from different layer additions. View Layer Additions
Material: ABS Plastic
Design: COMFORTPLAST TM
Assembly Required: Yes
Recommended Location: Indoors or enclosed shelter
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 38.6” x W 24” x H 77.2” - Layer Floor Space: L 35.8" x W 17.3" - Layer Height: Front 9.3", Back 7.5" - Box: L 39” x W 24” x H 14” - Weight: 88 lb
I am a small West Texas Quail farmer, I have nothing but hatching Time products. I have a ct60 incubator I have 4 hatching time brooters, I have 5 grow outs cages , I have 25/ five layer finishing cages. I have plans developing to buy double that in the future. Currently I only have watering issues, and I believe hatching time has taken steps to correct these issues. I like these cages and setups because they are very quick and convenient for me to add on to what I have as well as very easy to clean. Thank you very much for your product.
Thank you for the review, Rebecca. We love seeing your set up. We are always working to improve our products and we rely on our customers feedback. We will replace or repair any defective parts within 30 days of receipt - The Hatching Time Team
Great cages! They are easy to keep clean. And my birds seemed happy! They are a little difficult to assemble, but just take your time.
Thank you for the review, Jennifer - clean cage = happy birds - The Hatching Time Team
Poor Customer Service
Our quail would not use the standard drip water system. So we added the water cups that hatching time sells. They continuously leaked and we contacted the company several times, and they would not give any sort of refund. Also, the door latches are poor quality, and popped open several different times. I had to bunjie the doors to keep the quail from getting out. Don’t waste your money with this company! Build it yourself or buy quality like from Wynola Ranch
We do accept returns on unused items within 30 days of purchase - The Hatching Time Team