TP60 Wireless Indoor Outdoor Digital Thermometer Features:
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. The ThermoPro TP60 wireless room digital thermometer has professional accuracy 2-3%RH and 1F/C to provide the most reliable readings possible.
5. The TP60 wireless indoor outdoor digital thermometer's wide indoor temperature range from -4F ~ 158F (-20C ~ 70C) / Outdoor Temperature range -58F ~158F (-50C~70C), the room thermometer's humidity ranges from 10% to 99% RH.
6. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
7. You can simplify reset the temperature and humidity with TP60 indoor outdoor wireless thermometer.
ThermoPro TP60 Wireless Room Thermometer NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors with TP60 indoor outdoor wireless thermometer
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote sensor
TP60 Wireless Indoor Outdoor Digital Thermometer Specifications:
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4F~158F (-20C~70C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58F~158F (-50C~70C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0F (+/- 1.1C).
7. Humidity tolerance: 2% from 30% to 80%; 3% below 30% and above 80%
ThermoPro TP60 digital indoor outdoor thermometer Size
Base station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)
Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)
TP60 Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Package Contents:
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
The remote unit of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor room thermometer should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight. Otherwise, sunlight will heat up the remote sensor of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor thermometer which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor digital thermometer must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the sensor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
- Humidity and temperature indoor outdoor wireless thermometer
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records.
- 200ft/60m remote range with strong signal
- Room thermometer reads humidity and temperature levels together