ThermoPro TP60 indoor outdoor wireless digital thermometer humidity monitor gauge equipped with professional grade sensors is a perfect choice to get accurate measurements. The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information. Stands upright or wall-mountable.
- Professional accuracy 2-3% RH and 1 F/C to provide the most reliable readings possible.
- Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- The TP60's wide indoor temperature range from -4F ~ 158F (-20C ~ 70C) / Outdoor Temperature range -58F ~158F (-50C~70C), the room thermometer's humidity ranges from 10% to 99% RH.
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records.
- 200ft/60m remote range with strong signal.
- Room thermometer reads humidity and temperature levels together.
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
- Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range may be shorter based on interference present).
- Indoor Temperature range: -4F~158F (-20C~70C).
- Outdoor Temperature range: -58F~158F (-50C~70C).
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0F (+/- 1.1C).
- Humidity tolerance: 2% from 30% to 80%; 3% below 30% and above 80%
- Base station (Receiver): L 2.6" x W 3.1" x H 1"
- Remote sensor (Transmitter): L 2.4" x W 2.5" x H 0.78"
- 1 x base station unit (Receiver)
- 1 x remote sensor (Transmitter)
- 4 x AAA size batteries (included)
NOTE: The remote unit of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor room thermometer should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight. Otherwise, sunlight will heat up the remote sensor of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor thermometer which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.The remote sensor of TP60 wireless indoor outdoor digital thermometer must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the sensor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Must call ThermoPro directly: (877) 515-7797.
How to Synchronize Remote Sensors with TP60
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Note: Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote sensor.