Rainproof Transmitter for TP60S & TP65. Accessory Only. Can NOT be used alone.
- The sensor's initial channel is channel ONE, when connecting, please ensure to slide button on the back to set Channel 1, 2 or 3
- ThermoPro TX-2 Sensor ONLY works with ThermoPro TP60S & TP65
- Sensor data is transmitted every 50 seconds up to 200 foot (60 meter) range
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency
Transmission range up to 200 ft.
- (range maybe shorter based on interference present)
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (Batteries included)
How to Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Auto-Off - 90 seconds
- 1 x remote sensor (Transmitter)
- 2 x AAA size batteries (included)
NOTE:The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight, sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured. The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the sensor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
1 Year warranty! Register your product after purchase and received extended 3 Year warranty and ThermoPro US Based Customer Service