Do you dream of raising the happiest, healthiest birds? Look no further. Our patented ABS plastic COMFORTPLAST brooders offer a durable, safe, rust-proof and sanitary brooding setup for easy cleaning year after year. Your birds will love you!
Did we mention you will save money? Reduce your energy bill with automatically regulated space heaters and a draft-free setup that keeps your birds at the perfect set temperature. Want more savings? Our feeder design significantly reduces feed loss inside and outside the unit, saving your hard earned money from ending up on the floor.
1) Hygienic Manure Trays Deep manure trays collect droppings below. The trays slide in and out for easy cleaning. Prevent disease by having a system that removes harmful substances, like bacteria, from your chick's living space.
2) Smart Feeders Save money with our external troughs. Our feeding troughs are fitted with red shock-proof grills that reduce feed loss inside and outside the brooder.
3) Automatic Drinkers Reduce bird wetting with height-adjustable drinker cups that are spill-proof. This seamless drinking system receives filtered water from the refillable water tank above (2.2 Gal). This closed system reduces humidity and promotes clean brooding. Each layer includes (2) removable starter drinkers for the first 1-2 weeks.
4) Chick Floor Mats Anti-bacterial, non-slip chick floor mats are used for the first 1-2 weeks to make walking and standing easier. The design of the mats prevents foot and nail problems. Thats not all! Our chick floor mats absorb heat to keep your chicks comfortable during the first few weeks.
5) 20” Space Heaters No more red heat lamps! Our 20" automatic space heaters provide optimal temperatures throughout each layer. NOTE: Lightbulbs are only used for lighting purposes - sold separately.
6) Insulated Design Semi-transparent walls trap heat inside to help keep your babies at the set temperature while providing a draft-free environment. Let’s not forget that these semi-transparent walls also let in the optimal amount of sunlight and airflow for proper growth. Further, this design helps lower your electrical bill.
7) Stackable Tier Design Mix-&-match different layers to create the perfect setup.Cimuka chick brooders can be stacked with our grow out pens and breeding cages. To create a custom tiered experience, choose from different layer additions. View Layer Additions
Material: ABS Plastic
Design: COMFORTPLAST TM
Assembly Required: Yes
Recommended Location: Indoors, Warmer than 65°F
Lighting: (2) Lightbulbs Required - sold separately (Recommend: A19 LED Daylight)
Heat: Includes (2) Space Heaters
- Temperature Range: 68°F - 104°F (20 - 40°C)
Power: 125W, 110V/60Hz AC
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 38.6” x W 25.2” x H 47” - Layer (Internal): L 35.8” x W 19.3” x H 15” - Box: L 39” x W 24” x H 11” - Weight: 67 lb
First time raising Cornish Cross birds and this brooder is a great investment!
The tray for cleaning out the **** is wonderfully easy to clean. We haven't had any problems with this so far and really appreciate the design.
Thank you for the review, Jack - The Hatching Time Team
Fantastic- could use some design improvements to perfect.
This is a great improvement to the typical homemade chicken brooder and I’m very happy to have purchased it. A few minor improvement would greatly benefit this brooder: 1) a better deal between the brooder window and the feeding trough and add a removable lip to catch the food the chicks drop immediately inside the brooder; 2) The **** trays also need to extend out a little further on all side with a diagonal lip that extends outward. 3) the brooder should be designed capable of putting the heating controls and water trough on either side of the brooder vs. only the Right side - we had to modify ours so the water was on one side (away from the electrical elements) and the electrical is on the opposite side.
Thank you for the review, and suggestions Kelly - The Hatching Time Team
Nicely put together. Not much trouble to assemble! New chicks being deliverer this week . Can’t wait to see how they do in it.
Thank you for the review, Michael - The Hatching Time Team