Need the egg turners and baskets for your amazing DIY incubator? Look no further! This setup boasts high hatch rates and can set then hatch up to 180 chicken eggs with interchangeable egg turners and baskets. Simply build your cabinet around the ConturnTM180 station. Your only job is to focus on the heat and humidity!
Each egg turner level holds a total of six modular standard egg racks which allow for any sized egg from partridge to duck. Concerned about hatch rates? Our turners are vibration-free to reduce any stress on the egg. Why do you need automatic egg turners? During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side or the other.
Capacity figures show many eggs you can set in one batch.
||324 - 468*
|Turkey / Duck
|Goose / Peacock
*Do you have quail eggs smaller than 15 grams? Purchase our Quail Egg Racks QT13
to increase your setting capacity from 324 to 468 eggs.
**To set Goose or Duck eggs, purchase our Goose / Peacock Racks GT03
Material: Recycled ABS Plastic
Design: Prodi TM, Conturn TM
Assembly Required: No
Recommended Location: Inside A Cabinet Incubator
- Conturn TM 180 Station Frame (1)
- Conturn TM 30 Automatic Egg Turners (6)
- Hatching Baskets - CS30 (6)
- Conturn TM Distributor Cable (1)
- Conturn TM Adapter - 10W (1)
- Quail Egg Rack QT13
- Goose / Peacock Rack GT03
- Separate Hatches with Smaller Baskets CS6 / CS15
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 13.8” x W 15.8” x H 29.5”
- Box: L 17” x W 13.4” x H 35.4”
- Weight: 19 lb