Do you dream of raising the happiest, healthiest birds? Look no further. Our patented ABS plastic COMFORTPLAST brooders offer a durable, safe, rust-proof and sanitary brooding setup for easy cleaning year after year. Your birds will love you!
Did we mention you will save money? Reduce your energy bill with automatically regulated space heaters and a draft-free setup that keeps your birds at the perfect set temperature. Want more savings? Our feeder design significantly reduces feed loss inside and outside the unit, saving your hard earned money from ending up on the floor.
1) Hygienic Manure Trays Deep manure trays collect droppings below. The trays slide in and out for easy cleaning. Prevent disease by having a system that removes harmful substances, like bacteria, from your chick's living space.
2) Smart Feeders Save money with our external troughs. Our feeding troughs are fitted with red shock-proof grills that reduce feed loss inside and outside the brooder.
3) Automatic Drinkers Reduce bird wetting with height-adjustable drinker cups that are spill-proof. This seamless drinking system receives filtered water from the refillable water tank above (5.2 Gal). This closed system reduces humidity and promotes clean brooding. Each layer includes (2) removable starter drinkers for the first 1-2 weeks.
4) Chick Floor Mats Anti-bacterial, non-slip chick floor mats are used for the first 1-2 weeks to make walking and standing easier. The design of the mats prevents foot and nail problems. Thats not all! Our chick floor mats absorb heat to keep your chicks comfortable during the first few weeks.
5) 20” Space Heaters No more red heat lamps! Our 20" automatic space heaters provide optimal temperatures throughout each layer. NOTE: Lightbulbs are only used for lighting purposes - sold separately.
6) Insulated Design Semi-transparent walls trap heat inside to help keep your babies at the set temperature while providing a draft-free environment. Let’s not forget that these semi-transparent walls also let in the optimal amount of sunlight and airflow for proper growth. Further, this design helps lower your electrical bill.
7) Stackable Tier Design Mix-&-match different layers to create the perfect setup.Cimuka chick brooders can be stacked with our grow out pens and breeding cages. To create a custom tiered experience, choose from different layer additions. View Layer Additions
Material: ABS Plastic
Design: COMFORTPLAST TM
Assembly Required: Yes
Recommended Location: Indoors, Warmer than 65°F
Lighting: (3) Lightbulbs Required - sold separately(Recommend: A19 LED Daylight)
Heat: Includes (3) Space Heaters
- Temperature Range: 68°F - 104°F (20 - 40°C)
Power: 125W, 110V/60Hz AC
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 38.6” x W 23.6” x H 54” - Layer (Internal): L 36” x W 17.3” x H 9.5” - Box: L 39” x W 24” x H 9.5” - Weight: 81 lb
What a great investment! definitely takes time to build, but well worth it. Ordered it and received it in less then 24hrs. Our little chicks are loving life! Cleaning is a breeze, takens alot less time to clean the mess. Looking forward to growing my dream family owned farm and hatchery. We will definitely be making more purchases from this company!
Thank you for the review, Danielle. We love that your chicks are loving life on our chick brooder - The Hatching Time Team
Great for slightly older quail
These brooders are well laid out. Heaters function well. The mats are interchangeable (so I pull out one a week when it comes time to wean birds off heat). I find that you need to wait till at least day 5 to move baby quail into these brooders. Otherwise the chicks get stuck in the feeder tray and get too cold (and die) - they are not too smart. After day 5 or so, they are big enough to figure it out! These brooders save me a lot of time cleaning, because all you have to do is pull out black mats, spray them off, and put back in. No more messy pine shavings!
Thank you for the review, Jennifer - The white trough covers can be flipped over to close off the trough opening - The Hatching Time Team
We added more brooders to the farm this week. These are so simple to maintain. We used to have heat lamps which were a pain and a fire hazard. Now we don’t have to worry.