Power-washable & rust-proof stacking grow out pen is perfect for rearing pullets (chickens), quail, pheasants, partridge, ducklings, goslings, teen turkeys, or game birds. With 15" of headspace, this unit will ensure your birds grow up safely before joining the flock. To prevent bird wetting, closed nipple drinkers receive clean, algae-free water from the water tank above. To prevent foot problems, flooring is slightly larger than the brooder yet smaller than adult pens. The unit boasts an improved door locking system to prevent escapees. To remove waste efficiency, there is a deep manure tray. Red feed grill cover is included to eliminate the flinging of feed, thus saving money.
Recommended for homesteaders, hatcheries, nurseries, poultry scientists, laboratories, agriculturists, breeders, hobbyists, urban farmers and commercial farmers.
1) Hygienic Manure Tray Deep manure tray collects droppings below. Prevent disease by having a system that removes harmful substances, like bacteria, from your bird's living space.
2) Smart Feeder Shock-proof, red grills lay on top of a removable feeding trough to reduce feed loss, inside and outside the cage. Customers claim to save 30% more of their feed with the flexible, shock-proof grills.
3) Automatic Drinkers Water tank (sold separately) uses an anti-algae, silicone hose to deliver filtered water through an anti-bacterial PVC square pipe to 1 steel nipple drinker. Drinker cups are attached below the nipple drinkers to prevent bird wetting and to keep the manure dry. A seamless watering nipple system promotes the highest level of hygiene.
4) Elliptical Flooring Flexible flooring makes standing, walking, spawning and mating more comfortable. This results in higher egg production rates and fewer feet problems. ComfortplastTM elliptical flooring is used, instead of galvanized wire, to create a rust-proof, safe, comfortable and hygienic environment for your birds.
5) Stackable Tier Design Mix-&-match different layers to create the perfect setup.Cimuka grow out pens can be stacked with our brooding and breeding cages. To create a custom tiered experience, choose from different layer additions. View Layer Additions
Material: Recycled ABS Plastic
Design: COMFORTPLAST TM
Assembly Required: Yes
Recommended Location: Indoors or enclosed shelter
Dimensions & Weight:
- Assembled Unit: L 12.6” x W 17.6” x H 24.8” - Box: L 39” x W 21” x H 5.5” - Weight: 15 lb